February 21, 2009
- Creating immutable objects in Groovy – they made this surprisingly potent.
- The object-builder pattern – to help you during the setup of complicated unit tests.
- Agile – Beyond Best Practices – A mild rant against some of the recent buzzwords.
- Different perspectives on the value of unit testing – a very useful read about some of the anti-unit-testing backlash, where it comes from and some of the good points.
- Coding principles instead of rules – thoughts from Jeff Atwood